WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- Unique dual-ended tool featuring a custom spoolie brush and flat spatula
- Specifically designed to apply Brow Freeze with ease and precision
- Provides the ability to sculpt your brows into the desired shape
- Allows for versatility in application – from natural to bold
- Perfect for creating lifted, feathered brows
- Helps to tame unruly hair – from thick, coarse, straight, downward growing, and curly brow hair
- A pro-artistry tool that delivers high-performance regardless of skill level.
HOW TO APPLY
- Using the flat spatula end, gently pick up a small amount of Brow Freeze.
- Only a small amount of Brow Freeze is needed for both brows, a little goes a long way!
- Close the lid and place the wax on the back of the cap.
- Using the spoolie brush end, swirl wax on the back of the cap to evenly distribute throughout the brush.
- Spin the brush to remove any excess before applying.
- On clean brows, brush a small amount of wax through the brow.
- Use upward motions and continuously brush through the brow in the desired direction.
- Starting from front to back, use the flat spatula to press brow hairs down flat.
- Sculpt into place until desired shape and lift are achieved.
- Keep the lid to Brow Freeze tightly sealed after use.
- Clean the applicator regularly with a brush cleanser; warm water removes Brow Freeze from spoolie easily and quickly