WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT
- The triangular tip has three different-sized edges for multifunctional use and versatility in application
- Use the flat side for shading and outlining the brows. Use the medium side to fill and define. Use the fine tip to create hairlike detail.
- The formula features the perfect balance of wax and pigment for easy blending and application (without skipping)
- Soft, custom spoolie brush was specifically designed for blending Brow Definer’s formula into brow hairs for creating a natural-looking finish
- All-in-one brow tool for easy, on-the-go application
- Available in 12 shades
HOW TO APPLY
- Begin by exposing only a small amount of product (about 2–3 millimeters); this allows for maximum control of the pencil and prevents overextension when applying the product. Remember all Anastasia Beverly Hills products are highly pigmented, so little pressure is required.
- Start by defining the brow shape. Using the spoolie end of Brow Definer, comb brow hairs upward. Then, using the flat edge of the pencil, outline the bottom of the brow from arch to tail. Next, comb brow hairs downward and outline the top of the brow from arch to tail using the flat edge.
- Comb brow hairs back in place and fill in the brow from arch to tail using the medium edge of the pencil. Blend using the spoolie.
- Using the fine tip of the pencil, detail the front of the brow by creating hairlike strokes. Starting at the base of the front of the brow, press the tip down and pull up in the direction of the hair’s natural growth. Use this technique throughout areas of sparseness. Continuously blend throughout the application.
- Use the fine tip to create hairlike strokes by applying light pressure and swiping in the direction of the hair’s natural growth.
- For a quick, on-the-go brow application, use the flat side of the pencil to outline the top and the bottom of the brow, shade in the center of the brow, and blend.
- Keep Brow Definer sharp by lightly wiping the tip on a piece of paper. Start by exposing a small amount of product, then gently run the widest side of the pencil in an up-and-down motion on a flat sheet of paper. This will restore its shape and refresh the tip and sides.
There are no reviews yet.